Terms and Conditions
"Account" means a password-protected personalised login to the Site providing Content specific to you;
"Content" means any information on the Site including without limitation text, photographs or other images;
"Member" means a Registered User of the Site;
"Membership" means membership of 3rd Chamber;
"Non-Member" means a non-Registered User of the Site;
"3rd Chamber"; "we" or "us" means 3rd Chamber Ltd or any person or organisation involved in any part of the design, development, response-handling, marketing, promotion or other similar aspects of the Site;
"Site" means the 3rd Chamber member website and other sites directly related to 3rd Chamber and each page of such websites from time to time;
"User" refers to any person viewing or interacting with this Site, including "you", whether Member or Non-Member;
2. Content, opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or other Content made available through this Site are those of their respective authors and not of 3rd Chamber and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such Content. 3rd Chamber does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on this Site and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made. Under no circumstances will 3rd Chamber be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other Content posted on this Site or transmitted to Users. Nor shall 3rd Chamber be legally liable for any opinion expressed by Users on the Site.
3. 3rd Chamber reserves the right, but has no obligation, to edit or remove any content. That said, freedom of speech is an important and essential aspect of 3rd Chamber and this right will never be enacted without the strongest of reasons.
4. Site Content
4. The mention or appearance of any person or organisation featured on these pages is not to be taken necessarily as any indication of social or political orientation of such persons or organisations. No responsibility can be assumed for unsolicited materials and submission is construed as permission to publish without further correspondence.
5. The Content made available in this Site, including materials in linked Sites directly or indirectly accessible from this Site, are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. 3rd Chamber does not warrant that the materials will be error free or computer safe and takes no responsibility for any defamatory, offensive, or other harmful matter. Users assume the all costs of any necessary service, repair, or correction associated with materials that they link or post. Content on the 3rd Chamber website itself may include inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at 3rd Chamber's sole discretion.
6. The photographs featured on 3rd Chamber are the property and responsibility of the uploader and may not be reproduced on any Site other than 3rd Chamber without the permission of the person concerned. By submitting a photograph to 3rd Chamber, you place the picture in the public domain and grant 3rd Chamber permission to use the photograph, either in its original format or altered or cropped, on this Site in any way deemed appropriate by 3rd Chamber.
5. Site links
8. The materials that can be accessed from linked Sites are not maintained or monitored by 3rd Chamber and 3rd Chamber is not responsible for the Contents thereof. Any reference to a linked Site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by 3rd Chamber, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
6. Conduct of Users
9. You agree to create and utilise only one user profile. Furthermore you agree not to attempt to alter manipulate or otherwise effect the results of any of the motions, barometers or any other instrument of the Site beyond your involvement within the specified parameters of the website; these being voting, commenting, sharing, and posting appropriate supporting links and/or evidence.
10. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for interactions with other Users of this Site and that you are solely responsible for all Content that you publish or post to this Site or transmit to other Users of this Site.
11. You agree that by interacting with this Site or providing Content to 3rd Chamber that you are granting 3rd Chamber permission to use that material on this Site.
12. You agree that you will not publish, post or transmit on this Site material that could be deemed offensive or abusive in tone, inaccurate, obscene, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity) or may be deemed in any way anti-social or damaging towards 3rd Chamber, its staff or its members. This includes, but is not limited to: the posting of messages to other Users and your basic entry and your profile.
13. You agree not to post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
14. You agree not to make false claims about the authenticity of photographs. Any profile photograph of a person that is posted for inclusion with your basic information must be a photograph of you. In all cases you must not use images where you do not have permission to publish the image on a public internet Site.
15. You agree to use this Site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in any way exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available in this Site, except as expressly permitted by the respective owners thereof. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this Site are the marks of the respective owners, and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
16. You agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users to buy or sell any products or services through this Site. You agree not to use this Site for commercial purposes, recruitment, business advertising or other purposes that may be construed as commercial or non-personal.
17. You agree not to transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk email to other Users, not to participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes damage or may cause damage to 3rd Chamber or this Site or any of the computer systems on which this Site resides. You agree not to attempt to bypass any of the security measures implemented on this Site or on any of the computer systems on which this Site resides.
18. 3rd Chamber has the absolute right to modify or delete any or all information relating to and accessible by a User, including deletion or restriction of that User's Account, without prior notice or reason. In cases of dispute, the majority decision of the Directors of 3rd Chamber shall be final.
7. Marketing and Publicity
19. 3rd Chamber may from time to time obtain publicity for this Site in the internet trade press and general popular press, as well as newspapers, magazines and other publications both national and international. 3rd Chamber will endeavour to make sure that any of your personal photos/information are not in any of this material without first checking agreeing its release with you.
8. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
20. Under no circumstances shall 3rd Chamber, nor affiliates, staff, agents or suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the Content available in this Site or any linked Site, even if 3rd Chamber is advised of the possibility thereof, nor for any claim by a third party.
21. 3rd Chamber hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation, any warranties to the availability, accuracy, or Content of information, products, or services, or any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
22. 3rd Chamber shall in no event be liable for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records for any cause of action.
23. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless 3rd Chamber, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable fees) relating to or arising out of any User's use of this Site, including any breach by any User of the terms of this agreement.
24. In the event any term or condition of this agreement is prohibited by local or other law, this agreement shall be construed in such a manner as to give force and effect to every lawful provision.
12. Personal data protection
26. Any text-based Content submitted to this Site and copyright in it will become the property of 3rd Chamber. You should not continue if you do not want your details to be stored on 3rd Chamber. Personal data provided by you will be retained by 3rd Chamber. 3rd Chamber undertakes not to provide this information to third parties for marketing purposes.
27. You must not reproduce in any form whatsoever, whether electronic or otherwise, any text-based Content posted to this Site. This includes, but is not limited to, postings on walls, the Content of public discussion groups, results and comments from opinion polls, and member profiles.
13. Copyrights and trademarks
28. Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. No logo, graphic, text, sound or image from this website may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without 3rd Chamber's prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, 3rd Chamber does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights or trademarks.